The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown exponentially with widespread Internet usage. The use of commerce is conducted in this way, spurring and drawing on innovations in electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at some point in the transaction’s lifecycle, although it can encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail, mobile devices and telephones as well. A large percentage of electronic commerce is conducted entirely electronically for virtual items such as access to premium content on a website, but most electronic commerce involves the transportation of physical items in some way. Almost all big retailers have electronic commerce presence on the World Wide Web.
E-commerce has the potential to deliver significant consumer value in terms of choice, convenience and price. E-commerce has demonstrated it can also drive incremental revenue while creating a new, highly profitable operating model. As such, ecommerce is becoming a disruptive force requiring a thorough evaluation of a retailer’s strategy, formats, operating models and organization capabilities.
Leading retailers are launching or expanding ecommerce as a new source of revenue, profit and shopper intimacy. These retailers recognize ecommerce synergies, like complementary assortment or driving shopper traffic (clicks to bricks) to the physical stores. To achieve success, retailers have recognized the need to design and deploy a balance of ecommerce independence and integration within the broader retail enterprise.
The following among others are the benefit of our e-commerce consulting services;
- Buying/selling 24/7
- Faster buying/selling procedure, as well as easy to find products
- More reach to customers, there is no theoretical geographic limitations as well as easy to find products
- Easy to start and manage a business
- No need of physical company set-ups.
- Low operational costs and better quality of services
Ziva Technologies Limited provides the executive experience to build or expand your e-commerce program. Our client work is based upon real-life e-commerce operating experience. Our consulting service provides the necessary strategies for e-commerce.
Our E-Commerce Strategy
Retailers are seeking to accelerate current E-commerce operations to drive sales and profits. E-commerce strategy involves setting key goals and measures and selecting the most powerful initiatives from an overwhelming list of options. By selecting the right strategies and initiatives, leading retailers align their functions, ensure synergies with other channels and unlock growth.
Ziva Technologies Limited’s e-commerce strategy program provides a road map to launch or grow e-commerce. A partial list of our e-commerce strategy consulting services includes:
- E-commerce Assessment: We carry out comprehensive review of key e-commerce metrics that directly drive the P&L to uncover the biggest opportunities for e-commerce growth.
- Target Shopper Analysis: Details the e-commerce customer/shopper segmentation with personas, shopping missions and value of each segment.
- E-commerce Strategic Plan: Define the objectives, Goals (financials), strategies and measures (KPIs) of e-commerce division, aligning all functions with key executive input
- E-commerce Profit and Loss Forecast: We provide a forecasting model leveraging customer lifecycle metrics, industry benchmarks and product category expansion benefits
- E-commerce Systems Roadmap: Provides a summary of critical systems requirements to deliver on the E-commerce Strategy. This service delivers a set of comprehensive business requirements and RFPs.
- E-commerce Growth Initiatives: Quantifies the profit value for each potential ecommerce growth initiative (e.g. marketing, merchandising, design, fulfillment) leveraging traffic, conversion and other metrics. Provides clear business cases for investments
Our System Capabilities
Maximum flexibility in Business change management process and extensive scalability options either in business operations or products expansion. Business intelligence is provided to each of the clients for their analysis based on the store overview, Orders, Abandon cart, Demanding Products, Client categories, In-store search and storage & transfers. Social media integration to build credentials, likes & recommendation online and easy portal integration of the products for advertising more effectively on decided product list, live feed to the ebay, facebook & google stores. Effective marketing operations of promoting the products based on Banners, Coupon codes, Discount rules, Gift certificates, email newsletters and goggle search marketing. Accounting supports all the major POS system and payment gateway integration to make the accounting co-exist with your current business operations.